Universal Thinner is a blended mixture of genuine solvents and aromatic hydrocarbons and is used to reduce all types of paints, coatings, finishes and more. We ensure that our product is tested before it arrives at our facility and perform further tests at our state of the art laboratory to ensure its composition, properties and purity.
Universal Thinner is primarily used for the thinning of nitrocellulose paints. It is also used as a general purpose cleaning thinner in paint shops. It can also be applied to reduce NC paints, wood polish, sealers, lacquers, melamine, wood polish and all other kinds of paints and finishes.
- Long shell life
- Easy to use
- High quality and finish
- Multi purpose thinner
- Improves finishing and provides a bright shine to the surface
- Provides a uniform spread
- Does not leave any residue after application
- Provides a glossy finish
- Highly compatible with multiple paints, sealers, coatings and other finishes
- We provide packaging in PVC bottles / Pet Bottles / Cans / Metal Drums / Steel Barrels.
- Packaging quantities readily available: 500mL, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 10 Litre , 20 Litre and 200 Litre.
- Any other packing quantity can also be arranged based on the customer requirement.