Our PU Thinner is a blended mixture of aromatic hydrocarbons, ketone solvents and esters. PU Thinner comes as a water white liquid and is primarily used for reducing polyurethane based paints, sealers, primers and pigmented coatings and wood finishes. We ensure that our product is tested before it arrives at our facility and perform further tests at our state of the art laboratory to ensure its composition, properties and purity.
Our PU Thinner has excellent diluting properties and dissolves easily in all kind of solvent-based polyurethane paints, sealers, primers, pigmented coatings and wood finishes. This thinner can also be used for cleaning the tools used for PU paints. Additionally it can be used in industries requiring high chemical and abrasion resistance.
- Long shell life
- Easy to use
- High quality and finish
- Excellent reducing properties
- Precise formulation and properties
- Easily reduces PU to required specifications and consistency
- Highly suitable for Indian weather conditions
- Dries without leaving any residue on the surface
- We provide packaging in PVC bottles / Pet Bottles / Cans / Metal Drums / Steel Barrels.
- Packaging quantities readily available: 500mL, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 10 Litre , 20 Litre and 200 Litre.
- Any other packing quantity can also be arranged based on the customer requirement.