Our NC Thinner is synthesized with a mixture of esters, glycols, aromatic solvents, and ketones. Further, it has been blended in exact proportion to reduce the lacquers before they are used on the intended surface. We ensure that our product is tested before it arrives at our facility and perform further tests at our state of the art laboratory to ensure its composition, properties and purity.
NC Thinner can be used as a diluent in all nitrocellulose based coatings in all proportions. Several industries which use this thinner include Paint industry, Rubber industry, Ceramic industry, Textile industry, Detergent & plastics industry and more.
- Long shell life
- Easy to use
- Eco friendly
- Fast drying property
- No pungent smell to cause irritation
- Improves tensile strength of the film along with the gloss produced
- No orange peel developed after the evaporation of NC Thinner
- Does not leave a milky effect on the surface
- Improves smoothness of the lacquer and film evenness
- We provide packaging in PVC bottles / Pet Bottles / Cans / Metal Drums / Steel Barrels.
- Packaging quantities readily available: 500mL, 1 Litre, 5 Litre, 10 Litre , 20 Litre and 200 Litre.
- Any other packing quantity can also be arranged based on the customer requirement.